Roadshow and Events
We are holding a series of roadshows and events which will give you an opportunity to find out more about Visions Learning Trust. Young people and parents will be welcome to come and talk to us.
- We’re holding Information Evenings at Training 2000 Nelson every Tuesday between 4 and 6pm for you to come and talk to us about Visions Learning Trust. Just call in and we’ll answer all your questions and can help you to apply online if you’re ready. (Directions)
- We will be in Charter Walk shopping centre in Burnley with 2BR radio during half term week on Wednesday 29th May 2013 - come and talk to us between 11am and 3pm to find out more about Visions Learning Trust and how to apply before all the places are filled!
Why should you come to these roadshows and events?
- We want you to find out more about the alternative opportunities Visions Learning Trust will give you to study in a place that will prepare you for a career in two exciting sectors
- We’ll be able to explain our exciting and unique curriculum to you in greater detail
- We can keep you up to date on the building developments at the location of the UTC at Victoria Mill in Burnley
- You can register your interest in coming to Visions Learning Trust and we’ll keep you up to date with the latest developments and guide you through the application process, making sure you don’t miss important dates!
- Apply online at the parents information evenings with the help of our staff.